5 Tasty Low Calorie Snacks You May Not Known
You might be hungry, but you always tell yourself should I eat that? I would suggest some of these low calorie snacks if you just need to munch on something. Eating these low calorie snacks can help you from eating huge big meals as well, and might even help you lost weight.
Some of you might debate on what I provide, but believe it or not it has the lean amount of calories compared to the hamburger you want to buy from McDonald’s.
5 low calorie snacks I recommend eating
1. Low Calorie Bran Muffin-muffins are great especially your on the go, but make sure you dont get caught up with the selections that Starbucks or other local coffee shops have with using “Chocolate” or other flavors adding to the muffin.
2. Celery with Peanut Butter- I suggest make sure when you put peanut butter with celery, that you don’t decide to put tremendous amounts on the celery. Putting too much would defeat its purpose.
3. Sweet potato wedges-are high in fiber and vitamins which we all need. They’re also very filling when it comes to those craving urges we all have. This makes them the perfect diet food for most.
4. Fruit salad-plenty of antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body and slow aging process which keeps you healthy too.
5. Fruit & Nut Bars- most are with fruits, unless you pick out the one that says “Chocolate”. Just make sure if your going to eat a “Nuts Bar” that you stick with natural covers that dont pertain to other flavors.
I hope by providing the list above with low calorie snacks, that you can take advantage of this if you don`t have the time to go exercise and maintain your weight. I know its hard at first, but with some commitment this great option allows you to cut down poor eating habits that most of us all have.